Monday, June 30, 2008

It's a positive... Natalie's a blonde.

*shakes head* I don't understand.
I wasn't there for this one, but it was really funny.
Blonde moment #1
You know that trick where you say to someone, "*points to someone's shirt* you have a bug on your shirt!" or "*points to someone's shirt* You have a stain on your shirt!" and then they look down and you do that thingy with your finger? That's what Natalie was trying to do to dad. But of course like... no one goes for it anymore. So she's trying soooooo hard to get him to look down and he wouldn't. She tried it like twenty times.
Then like a second later, Dad says to Natalie, "*Points to her shirt* you have a stain on your shirt." And guess what? She looks down!!!!! and you know the rest...
Is that a Natalie moment or what?!?!

Blonde moment #2
Andrew goes to Natalie, "*sticks hand out* shake my hand."
She shakes his hand.
He squeezes it.
She rips her hand from his.
*Few minutes later*
Andrew says to Natalie, "*sticks hand out* shake my hand."
She shakes it again...
Guess what he does?... squeezes it.
Then he tries to do it to me... And of course I'm not an idiot.
I say, "No."
Andrew says, "I guess Natalie's the only one dumb enough to do it twice."

No comments: