Sunday, June 22, 2008

*Sigh*

I've said it so many times before and I'm going to say it again... Andrew's going to die.
And it's not going to be from natural causes.



You see how it's dark around his face?
Yeah... That's because he's evil.



We're in mass and of course every Sunday I have to sit next to him. And of course he has to annoy the heck out of me. Don't you think he should be paying attention to mass? Yeah. No.

First, He starts leaning his arm on my arm just to annoy me. (Kinda how Uncle Peter would lean his leg against Dad's in the car.)
Second, He starts copying me.
Third, I don't know. He starts laughing.

He says last night, "Elizabeth, God says you shall not kill. So you can't kill me."
And I said to him, "Did He say, 'You shall not hurt'? " And I pushed him and ran away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm convinced...

...you both are dorks.