Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bye, bye, bye, Andrew!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! It really happened!!! He's gone!!!! Haha! I never thought that Andrew would ever go somewhere without any other family members. But he did! I've been soooo happy and content. It's amazing. But I have to say, I miss him...... driving me around. Haha! You thought I was going to say that I missed him, right? Ha! Why would I ever do that? Too bad he has to come home tomorrow. Maybe he'll come back changed. Maybe he'll act his age........ No. Never would he do that. It's not in his nature.

You know? He always says, "Oh, Elizabeth always writes about me in her blog... She always says how wonderful I am and everything."
But really, I don't ever remember saying anything nice about him... I know I haven't said anything nice about him. I don't even know why he reads my blog in the first place. It's kinda like he's stalking me. *shivers* And that's kind of scary.
And now Chas keeps saying, "I bet you don't write about me in your blog." I said, "You want me to say how much I hate you or something?" And he says, "I don't care! Just something!!" (I wasn't expecting him to want me to say that I hate him...)
Well, Chas, there you go.
Anyway, I tried to get dad to, like, have a party... But he wouldn't do it!!! He hates Andrew too! Why wouldn't he want to celebrate having him gone? I will never know...

No comments: