Monday, June 23, 2008

Did I ever tell you?

Did I ever tell you that I hate Andrew? Well, I do.
Mom and Dad disappear. Again. And we (well, not "we" anymore) have to babysit. So... Andrew leaves to go see a movie. I tell Dad that I'm depressed and I asked him if I can leave too. And he just started laughing! Like it was a joke! It's not. It's not fair. I swear, I'm gonna go nuts. And he didn't even help out before he left.
I can hear him laughing at me now.


*Edit*
I think I'm gonna just knock em out and tie them up. And then I can sleep.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm sorry!!!! Do you still have a headache???

Brianna said...

You're weird.

Elizabeth said...

Why are you on my blog, Brianna?

Brianna said...

Why are you blogging?

Elizabeth said...

'Cause I want to... Don't just make pointless comments.





And don't tell me not to make pointless posts. :P