Sunday, July 6, 2008

I've been told by several people that I'm mean to Andrew. I don't see why anyone cares. It's not like anyone cares about him. He's just annoying. Maybe people can help me out. Not that I'd care what you say cause you're probably going to stick up for him. But you can anyway... I guess.



*EDIT*
I'm just kidding by the way. I didn't know people would think I'm serious...
I don't hate Andrew. It's just sometimes he annoys me. A lot. So yeah... Sorry if you thought I was serious! Okay. Bye.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

OH MY GOSH! Elizabeth! I never knew you had so much hatred in you! You should be nicer to your brothers! That made me sad to read how much you dislike your brothers. I know siblings fight, but you need to be nice! I was so happy I got to spend some time with Andrew at Uncle Steve's house. He's a GREAT guy! So there! I'm sticking up for Andrew and Chas! :)

Ramsey Days said...

Elizabeth..YOU BE NICE!!

:)

Elizabeth said...

Lol! I was just kidding!!!! Andrew and I are probably the closest out of the whole family. :P I just like messing with him. Cause I know he reads my blog.