Saturday, May 15, 2010

By the way....

So, tonight when Chas, Lisette, Therese and I were on our way home from the boys Flag Football game, Lisette decided she was going to start over and be a different person. She was acting all nice and Therese thought it was weird and asked her if she would just be normal, but Lisette didn't want to (I think she was doing it just to annoy Therese). So a little later when Lisette was in the shower Therese says to me, "I don't know what's wrong with Lisette, but it's really annoying and I just want her to act normal!" I say to Therese, "Well, is it really bad? Do you want her to act like HER kind of normal, or just... normal?" Therese, "I don't know! I just want her to stop and be herself again!" I said, "Well, I don't think it's bad how she's acting..." So Therese goes in the bathroom while Lisette's in the shower. Lisette says in a sweet voice, "Therese is that you? Oh, hi Therese!! Hi!" Therese, finally fed up with it, says to Lisette in a irritated voice, "By the way, Lisette, I sat on your bed naked."

No comments: