Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stephen, Stephen, Stephen...

So, Stephen swallowed a penny the other day... Why you ask? Well... I have no idea! :P
Here's the story:
Once upon a time, Stephen swall- I'm just kidding! Haha!!

Anyway, Stephen says to mom, "Mom, I ate a penny."
Mom says, "What?!"
Stephen, "I ate a penny."
Mom, "You swallowed a penny?!"
Stephen, "... Yeah."
Mom's starting to freak out. She says, "Does your throat hurt?!"
Stephen, "Yeah."
Blah, blah, blah... (By the way, he doesn't look like he's in pain...)
Now John's starting to freak out cause mom's freaking out. So Brianna's trying to comfort him and says, "John, it's okay. He'll just poop it out."
Blah, blah, blah...
Mom says, "Stephen, you want some num num? (Chocolate milk)
John skips behind mom and says, "Stephen you want some prune juice?!"



Only Betty Bauer's child would say something like that...

****
About an hour and a half later
Stephen's on the toilet and John's with him. I hear, "... Stephen, just try..."
Stephen, "John, I can't poop out the penny."
John, "Just two more pushes."
Stephen, "*Pushes* I can't poop out the penny, John..."


****
Later
Brianna says to Stephen, "Stephen, how's that penny doin? Is it working it's way down to your butt?"
Stephen, "No. The penny is going to poop out of my butt."

**EDIT**
By the way, the penny is out. So you can stop holding your breath. :D