Monday, August 4, 2008

Some quotes and stuff

Tuesday, Stephen kept talking about going to the movie theater for some reason. So, we went to some place where they have a little movie about Louis and Clark. Mom said to Stephen, "Stephen we're going to the movie theater!"
We get in the little movie theater and they were just going through all the things a normal theater would have. Like the no smoking and all that stuff. Stephen says, "This is not a movie theater!!!" like 5 or 6 times over, and over, and over again. Mom kept saying, "Stephen, shhhhh!!!! This is a movie theater." Finally, he was quiet.

Sunday, we were on our way to Mass, Stephen was not in a very good mood and didn't want to buckle up. So, I had to buckle him. He wasn't happy at all... He started yelling at me and warning me that he was going to unbuckle. I said to him, "Stephen, you better not unbuckle!" He says to me in an angry tone,"Elizabeth, Guess what?!?!?!" I say, "Er... What?!" He says in the same tone, "We're going to the movie theater!!!!" Mom says, "Stephen, we already went to the movie theater." Stephen says, "No we didn't!!!!!!"

Monday, we were on our way to Kentucky and Therese was sitting in her seat and looking out the window, thinking. She says to mom, "Mom, What do homeless people eat?" Lisette says before mom could answer, "Grass." We all start cracking up laughing!

We finally get to the hotel we're staying in and we all start celebrating and saying, "Woohoo!!! We're here!!" And then Therese says, "Mom, you never fail us."

2 comments:

Christina said...

LOL!!! The kids making me laugh... they "never fail me". Too funny!

Charles Bauer said...

Oh man, I really miss you guys. Thank you Elizabeth for posting these. Brings a smile to my face.